A WIDE SELECTION OF CONTACT LENSES
These include disposable soft contact, bifocal/multifocal, toric, and colored lenses. Whether you wear daily, weekly or monthly disposables, or conventional (vial) lenses, check out our selection of lenses at 20/20 iCare and iWear.
Establishing a Good Contact Lens Fit
Fitting lenses to your lifestyle
Dr. Doan & will determine the best fitting lens based on your lifestyle needs and the shape and health of your eye. In most cases, you’ll have the opportunity to try lenses on the same day as your exam. You can even go home with a few samples before making a final decision.
Follow up fittings
Our Grand Prairie optometrists follow up the initial fitting and then make any necessary changes in fit or materials to get you the best possible fit. We teach all our patients proper contact lens care and also possible consequences if proper care is not taken. Then we continue with long-term follow-up to monitor the condition of the lenses and to ensure that proper hygiene is being maintained.
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde
LASTING LENS SURFACE MOISTURE AND EXCELLENT DEPOSIT PROTECTION IN ONE CONTACT LENS
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde contact lenses bring together two advanced technologies designed to provide long-lasting lens surface moisture and deposit protection
Smartshield® Technology: Helps shield against irritating deposits all month long
Hydraglyde Moisture Matrix: Attracts and maintains surface moisture on the lens even through the end of the day
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde contact lenses support a comfortable lens wearing experience.
AIR OPTIX® AQUA Multifocal
The Unique Precision Profile™ design of AIR OPTIX® AQUA Multifocal contact lenses allows for a range of prescription strengths to blend across the lens. It works with your eyes' natural function for uninterrupted clear vision, near through far.
- Clear vision at all distances, near through far.
- Smooth transition between a wide range of distances.
- Comfort throughout the wearing period.
As we approach 40, our eyes lose the ability to focus on near objects the way they used to. This condition, which is called presbyopia, cannot be avoided, but it can be corrected with contact lenses such as AIR OPTIX® AQUA Multifocal contact lenses. The Unique Precision Profile™ design of AIR OPTIX® AQUA Multifocal contact lenses allows for a range of prescription strengths to blend across the lens for clear, uninterrupted vision, near through far, and allows for clear vision for the biggest challenges—like reading fine print—so you can go back to seeing clearly without having to strain or struggle with readers.
AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA
AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses are FDA-approved for daily wear and up to 30 nights of continuous wear. They are the contact lens brand most recommended by eye care professionals for patients who sleep overnight in their contact lenses.
- Allows the most oxygen through the lens of any available soft contact lenses.
- Wake up and see comfortably, wherever, whenever.
- Consistent comfort from day 1 to day 30.
- Top choice for lens sleepers among eye care professionals.
If you are sleeping in your contact lenses, ask your eye care professional about AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses. They are FDA-approved for up to 30 days and nights of continuous wear and are the most breathable soft contact lenses available.
Preferred Extended-Wear Lens: FDA-approved for daily wear and up to 30 nights of continuous wear, AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses are the #1 brand recommended by United States eye care professionals for people who sleep in their contact lenses.
Unmatched Breathability: Up to 6X more breathable than traditional soft contact lenses, AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses allow oxygen to flow through the lens, for white, healthy-looking eyes. It is the most breathable soft contact lens on the market.
Proprietary Surface Technology: The protective SmartShield™ surface of AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses is designed to resist deposits all day, every day, for up to a month.
Consistent comfort from day 1 to day 30: AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses give lens wearers everyday comfort. People who sleep in their lenses agreed that AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses were comfortable and provided clear vision upon awakening.
AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses are FDA-approved for up to 30 days and nights of continuous wear to let you fall asleep and wake up to comfortable, clear vision.
AIR OPTIX® for Astigmatism
Having astigmatism does not mean you have to settle for dryness, discomfort and blurred vision. AIR OPTIX® for Astigmatism contact lenses are specially designed with two unique technologies to give you moisture and consistent comfort.
- Consistent comfort without compromise.
- Consistently clear vision.
- Outstanding visual acuity.
Because lenses for astigmatism require two prescriptions that must stay in place relative to the eye, stability is key to clear, consistent vision. Some contact lenses for astigmatism rotate, which can cause blurry vision, and the buildup of irritating deposits can make them feel dry and less comfortable over time. AIR OPTIX® for Astigmatism contact lenses are different.
PRECISION BALANCE 8|4™ Lens Design: Designed to keep contact lenses in place and prevent blurriness
ULTRA contact lenses with MoistureSeal technology
- MoistureSeal Technology Maintains 95% of its moisture for a full 16 hours.
- With MoistureSeal technology, your contacts feel comfortable – even at the end of the day.
- 9 OUT OF 10 PATIENTS AGREE: As comfortable at the end of the day as it is in the beginning
ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY with HydraLuxe™ TECHNOLOGY
ACUVUE OASYS® 1-Day contact lenses are designed with HydraLuxe™ Technology to help keep your eyes feeling comfortable throughout the demands of your day. This daily contact lens has has tear-like properties that work with your natural tear film each day, providing all-day performance and excellent comfort, vision and handling.
- If your eyes feel tired from staring at digital devices or working in challenging environments, ACUVUE OASYS ®1-Day with HydraLuxe™ Technology daily contact lenses can help with your demanding days. Available with correction for near and farsighted prescriptions.
- Provides exceptional performance and helps make the feeling of tired eyes a thing of the past.
- Designed to help make your world appear sharper, brighter, clearer.
- ACUVUE OASYS® Brand 1-Day Contact Lenses are daily disposable contact lenses available in convenient 90-day packs.
- The highest level of UV protection available in a contact lens.*
- Experience all-day comfort, vision and handling with our exclusive HydraLuxe™Technology. This contact lens has tear-like properties that work with your natural tear film, providing all-day comfort and performance.
*UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
Our Contact Lens Services:
- We carry all of the top contact lens brands!
- We have secure, online ordering of your contact lenses. Find out more.
- Disposable contact lenses are generally considered to be far superior in comfort and wearability than hard and rigid lenses.
- A routine exam won’t provide some of the measurements and testing that are required to determine if your eyes are suitable for contact lens wear, and to generate your contact lens Rx.
- Fortunately for those who don’t like the look, feel or inconvenience of reading glasses, there is another option. Bifocal and multifocal lenses are also available in contact lenses in both soft and rigid varieties.
- These rigid lenses aren’t as popular or well-known as soft lenses, but they offer the advantages of durability, crisp vision and high oxygen permeability.
- Challenges such as astigmatism, presbyopia, keratoconus and dry eyes needn’t be a barrier to contact lens wear, but they do require more time and patience.
- “I can’t wear soft contacts; I have astigmatism.” This once-true statement is now simply a myth.